Zendaya Coleman makes headlines on a regular basis these days.The always gorgeous singer, actress and dancer is only 18 but she’s already accomplished more than most of us will in a lifetime. Here are 14 times that she slayed my entire life:
1. When she let other women its okay to compliment other women. #Stophatin
2. When she caught that good light at Beautycon LA.
3. When she showed us what girl power looks like.
4. When someone tweeted her and called her ugly and she replied, I know right.
5. When she flawlessly wore a red nose to help children living in poverty.
6. When she shut down her haters who thought she was not “black enough” to play Aaliyah, and the real reason why she did not move forward with the Aaliyah movie.
8. When she visited South Africa on a mission with UNAIDS to encourage people to get tested and to protect themselves.
9. Why we are all anticipating spring 2016… Obviously for Zendaya’s shoe line – Sole of Daya.
10. When she out Rhianna’d, Rhianna.
12. When she graduated high school.
13. The way she handled the situation with Giuliana Rancic with both elegance and grace.
14. When she had a perfect response for a person on Twitter who called her parents ugly.